Dear King Street Dental Centre clients King Street Dental Centre would like to thank all of you for your patience and understanding through this most difficult and challenging time in our lives. The COVID-19 Pandemic has forced the Dental industry and King Street Dental Clinic to make changes to our office, operatories & procedures. King Street Dental Centre has and always will be dedicated to ensuring the safety of our clients and our staff; therefore, we are making changes.
Some of the changes that you will notice are…
By telephone or email. (No walk-ins will be accepted at this time)
When arriving for your appointment–
The main entrance will remain locked, so patients must call the office upon arrival
To be permitted entry in the clinic –
- All patients must arrive wearing their own face mask and must always be worn (except when receiving treatment)
- All patients will be required to answer all standard COVID-19 questions
- All patients will have their temperatures checked by staff
- All footwear must be removed
- Only one person will be permitted to enter (individuals accompanying a patient must wait outside the clinic)
- Patients under the age of 12 will be allowed to be accompanied by one parent or guardian only
Once inside the clinic –
- All patients must preform proper hand hygiene with sanitizer provided by King Street Dental Centre
- Patients will be escorted into the operatory as the waiting room will be closed
- All patients must practice proper physical distancing of 2 meters or 6 feet (except when receiving treatment)
When departing the clinic –
- Patients will be requested to sanitize their hands prior to leaving King Street Dental Centre
- All patients will be asked to please advise King Street Dental Centre if they should experience symptoms related to COVID-19 within 14 days of their visit
- Method of payments are – Visa, Mastercard & Debit.
- Cash will NOT be accepted as this time.
The King Street Dental staff will also be going to great lengths to ensure the safety of all of patients by…
- Having all staff have their temperatures checked daily
- All staff must wear proper PPE
- Medical gowns
- Face shields & masks
- We will be adding doors to all our operatories
- We are updating our offices ventilation system
Once again, King Street Dental Clinic would like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding. We also hope that everyone stays safe and healthy during this unprecedented time.
We look forward to seeing all our valued clients soon.
King Street Dental Staff